Before checking in at Ski & Ride Center for you or your child’s lesson, be sure you have:
- Proper attire: (the following items are mandatory for all children 12 and under)
- Water-resistant outerwear
- Gloves / Mittens
- Face protection / neck gaiter
- Ski Socks (non-cotton)
- Lift ticket or season pass
- Equipment: If you are renting equipment, please keep in mind the rental process takes time. On weekends and holidays especially, we recommend allowing at least one hour prior to your lesson to complete this process. Picking up equipment the night before your lesson is strongly recommended. Equipment must be collected prior to lesson start time, even when included in a package.