CAT Trackers Ski & Snowboard Program
Fun is the heart of our kids program, it is designed to introduce our young guests ages 4-12 to skiing and snowboarding in small increments based on the learning capacity and developmental stages of children.
Our focus is to help your child develop the skills and confidence to navigate the mountain at his or her own pace. Our program goal is to have your child become comfortable with their equipment, learn to be safe and smart on the slopes, and have fun. During your child’s time with us our instructors will introduce your child to skiing or snowboarding, help hone their skills if they are ready, guide them in fun races and interactive indoor and outdoor activities.
The earlier kids start skiing and snowboarding, the better. CAT Trackers participants will learn in a fun setting to gain a lifelong affection for mountain sports. Our focus is on developing fundamentals and improving in a non-competitive environment. Children will be grouped according to ability and age.
Online Reservations are Required!
*Prices include lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental, and helmet rental
*Prices include snacks for half day and lunch for full day
What to Expect
- Check In: 8:30am – 9:00am for AM or full day session and 12:30pm- 1:00pm for PM session.
- Please have children checked in no later than their stated start time. Late arrivals will not be accepted as adding students to a lesson after it has started significantly hinders the progress of the groups as a whole.
- For safety purposes, a legal guardian must remain on the mountain while class is in the session.
- Registration times and age requirements are strictly observed.
- Classes formed according to age and ability level.
- Fun learning environment focused on confident skill progression.
- First time skiers or riders will be introduced to equipment, ski area safety and basic on snow skills such as walking in ski or snowboard boots, gliding, stopping and turning, traditionally in the flats of a beginner area. Depending on their progression and comfort level a first timer may or may not be introduced to a conveyor or ski lift.
- More advanced skiers and riders will receive instruction in an effort to enhance their skills on trails further up the mountain, linking turns, stopping, loading and unloading a conveyor or ski lift and their skier responsibility through creative play.
Please call 800-768-0285 or (828) 926-0285, for information.